adaptogens in so! flow products
Schisandra chinensisA species of medicinal plant found in Southeast Asia, capable of surviving in extreme conditions, including at low temperatures.
Due to its properties, it is an ADAPTOGEN, because it supports the body in ADAPTATION to everyday challenges, such as stress, pollution or insufficient sleep, by strengthening the body and spirit and supporting them in restoring their natural balance.
The use of Chinese schisandra in so! Flow cosmetics has a multidirectional effect on improving the condition of the skin and hair, because this adaptogen:
- strengthens the skin barrier
You may have heard about this adaptogen because it is one of the most popular ingredients with such a wide range of uses:
- calms the mind,
- strengthens the body (it works great before intense exercise and intensive learning)
- in cosmetics, it has a rejuvenating, moisturizing and relaxing effect on the skin
- adds energy and accelerates the regeneration of the body (it is great for people who practice sports),
- supports the reduction of stress, fatigue and bad mood,
- in cosmetics, it stimulates hair growth, deeply moisturizes and stimulates collagen production
- supports memory and concentration,
- has a calming and antidepressant effect,
- when used in cosmetics, it has a number of beneficial properties: it accelerates the healing process of wounds, reduces inflammation and signs of skin aging