Modern lifestyle means that our body and mind are exposed to stress, fatigue and pollution every day. It is very difficult to maintain the natural balance of the body, but adaptogens will help in the fight.
What are adaptogens?
They are natural plant substances that are famous for their beneficial effects on the body, hair but also on the mind and psyche. They support relaxation, protect against free radicals and support the struggle to regain spiritual balance. Their most important properties include easing the effects of stress and increasing the body’s ability to adapt to unfavorable conditions.
Function of adaptogens
Their name comes from the Latin word “adaptare” and means “to adapt”. It turns out that these substances increase the body’s ability to fight civilization stress, pollution, and also accelerate regenerative processes. Adaptogens also have a beneficial effect on the skin and hair, thanks to their soothing, antioxidant, strengthening and refreshing properties.
The content of adaptogens in so!flow cosmetics supports, among others, the hydration of the hair and scalp, strengthens, tones and adds shine. An additional advantage is that these substances also care for the harmony of our mind, supporting the body in restoring its natural balance.
adaptogens in so! flow products
By creating so!flow, we wanted our consumers to receive comprehensive care that would ensure proper hydration, support regeneration, but also allow them to relax and regain their internal balance.
Our cosmetics contain such adaptogens as:
Schisandra chinensisA species of medicinal plant found in Southeast Asia, capable of surviving in extreme conditions, including at low temperatures.
Due to its properties, it is an ADAPTOGEN, because it supports the body in ADAPTATION to everyday challenges, such as stress, pollution or insufficient sleep, by strengthening the body and spirit and supporting them in restoring their natural balance.
The use of Chinese schisandra in so! Flow cosmetics has a multidirectional effect on improving the condition of the skin and hair, because this adaptogen:
- strengthens the skin barrier
You may have heard about this adaptogen because it is one of the most popular ingredients with such a wide range of uses:
- calms the mind,
- strengthens the body (it works great before intense exercise and intensive learning)
- in cosmetics, it has a rejuvenating, moisturizing and relaxing effect on the skin
- adds energy and accelerates the regeneration of the body (it is great for people who practice sports),
- supports the reduction of stress, fatigue and bad mood,
- in cosmetics, it stimulates hair growth, deeply moisturizes and stimulates collagen production
- supports memory and concentration,
- has a calming and antidepressant effect,
- when used in cosmetics, it has a number of beneficial properties: it accelerates the healing process of wounds, reduces inflammation and signs of skin aging